Following Catalyst Development Limited’s 2018 acquisition of Knadel Limited and 2019 merger with Sionic Advisors, our trading name is now ‘Sionic’.
Thank you for showing interest in our content.
Before you access or download material, we wanted to let you know that we collect your information to help us understand who is accessing our material and from where.
- We may occasionally use it to send you material with regard to other news, intellectual property, white-papers or thought-pieces that we produce.
- We do not use it for other purposes and we do not pass it to third parties outside the Sionic organisation.
- However, we want to let you choose whether you wish us to retain this information or delete it.
If you wish to contact us to update your preferences or request to be added to our lists, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at Sionic, 111 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AP United Kingdom or call us on +44 (0) 20 7842 4800. You can also read further legal details here.
Sionic is a specialist consultancy with a global footprint. We are a registered data controller under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1988 UNDER CATALYST DEVELOPMENT LIMITED. Details of our notification to the data protection regulator may be found in the Information Commissioner’s Office Public Register of Data Controllers at ico.org.uk under registration number Z7058281.
- you use our website (www.sionicglobal.com);
- you are a recipient of our training and coaching services;
- you engage with us in relation to business development; or
- you send a job application.
2. Collecting your information
We collect information about you when you:
- are a recipient of our training and coaching offering;
- when conducting business development discussions;
- when you download our whitepapers on our website; or
- send us copies of your CV, covering letters and supporting statements when applying for a job.
3. For what purposes and why do we use the information?
- Training and coaching: the data better informs our training and coaching services, and enables us to continually improve our delivery via internal research.
- Business development: as a consultancy, a client database needs to be maintained to ensure we can continue, if you agree, to provide you with information about our services.
- Whitepapers: the data helps us identify the individuals who are interested in the type of content we produce.
- Job applications: holding the data is necessary for our resourcing and recruitment processes. We do not hold the information longer than legal requirements dictate.
We would like to intermittently, for business development purposes, send you information about intellectual property and services which may be of relevance and interest to you.
You have the right, at any point in time, to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information can be used to track visitor use of our website and to compile statistical results on activity on our website. For further information on cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
6. Your rights
You have rights, outlined below, which you can exercise using the contact details in Section 9. These rights relate to:
- Access to your personal data
- Withdrawing your consent
- Rectification of inaccurate data
- Erasure of your personal data
- Portability of your personal data to another data controller
- Objecting to the processing of your personal data
- Making a complaint about our data processing activities (at ico.org.uk)
7. Other websites
9. How to contact us
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By letter: Sionic, 111 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AP UK
- By phone: +44 (0) 207 842 4800
Anything you’re unsure about?