Specialist financial services consultancy Catalyst Development Ltd has announced the location of its new London head office at 111 Old Broad Street – right at the heart of the City of London. The firm completes its move on 18th February 2019.
Catalyst’s move brings over 100 banking, financial markets infrastructure, learning and development experts (previously based at Fleet Street) and asset and wealth experts (formerly based at Coleman Street) into a single location. At over 7,000 square feet, it more than doubles the teams’ previous combined footprints.
Catalyst CEO Andrew Middleton comments “We work with banks, clearing houses and exchanges, asset and wealth managers worldwide and this is a strategic, as well as a logistical move. Client demand for our specialist services in risk, regulation, operational, business and talent development, asset and wealth management is fuelling growth.
After receiving investment in late 2017, Catalyst acquired Knadel exactly a year ago in February 2018. But since then, we’ve continued to live in separate parts of the City. Now, moving to Old Broad Street brings our firm together in a fantastic location from which to service clients, attend and host key meetings and events, including our expert thought leaders’ series.
It provides a hub where colleagues can collaborate across countries and specialisms to develop new ideas, products and services. It provides space to explore new commercial partnerships and the professional infrastructure we need to support our offshore and nearshore operations and international reach. It also offers us expansion space for future growth. 2019 marks Catalyst’s silver anniversary and it is exciting to celebrate 25 years of client service this a great new home.”
Notes to Editors
- On 18th February 2019, all Catalyst’s London-based staff will move to 111 Old Broad Street London EC2N 1AP
- Catalyst works in more than 30 locations worldwide and in addition to its main London base, the firm has an offshore base in Jersey, a nearshore base in Lithuania and a longstanding presence in Japan
- Catalyst regularly brings together expert thought leader networks to discuss the challenges and opportunities of financial regulation, technology, talent and change
- 2019 marks Catalyst’s silver anniversary year, 25 years after the firm’s foundation in 1994
- In January 2019, Catalyst was named as one of the FT’s Top UK Management Consultants 2019
- In November 2018, Catalyst further expanded offshore and announced its first central European academic partnership, with VGTU, Lithuania
- In June 2018, Catalyst announced Catalyst Jersey as its first offshore base
- In May 2018, Catalyst announced a record year and its new nearshore base
- In April 2018 Catalyst was named as a top 50 UK Best Workplace
- In February 2018 Catalyst announced its acquisition of asset and wealth management specialists Knadel
- In October 2017, Catalyst announced its partnership with Livingbridge PE
- In April 2015 Catalyst was awarded The Queen’s Award for Enterprise in recognition of its global impact – an award it holds until 2020.
You can also read this story on Consultancy.uk
Note: This news article was first published by Catalyst prior to the Sionic merger