Fund Management Industry Conference: Collaboration for Transformation
Join Sionic Partner Clare Vincent Silk and a panel of expert speakers at this Fund Management Conference organised and hosted by BNP Paribas Securities Services.
Since the first investment fund launched in the UK over 150 years ago, the asset management world has changed beyond recognition. Faced with continued pressure on fees, a widening geographic and asset class landscape, as well as investors and regulators demanding new levels of transparency, the industry is being challenged to find value in new ways.
Asset managers, service providers, technology companies and other market participants can no longer restrict themselves to traditional roles; boundaries are blurring as collaboration becomes essential to survival.
This half-day conference brings together voices from across the asset management world to explore the latest issues influencing our industry
- Mike Ritchie, Global Head of Implementation, BlackRock Solutions
- David McCarthy, Manager, Brexit and International Policy, The Investment Association
- Clare Vincent-Silk, Partner, Sionic
- Neil Ryan, Head of Investment Analytics and Data Services, BNP Paribas Securities Services
Download the full agenda here.
Register direct via the BNP Paribas Security Services event website.
You can also
- Find out more about Sionic’s specialist expertise in Asset Management
- Meet Sionic Partner Clare Vincent Silk
- Download Clare’s whitepaper on A perfect storm for the future of dealing
- Listen to Clare discuss outsourced dealing in this podcast